The Thermo Scientific APEX 100 metal detector provides cost-effective protection from common metal contaminants found in food production. It is designed and built using the same core technology as the industry-leading, high-performance APEX 500.
Thermo Scientific metal detectors offer the sensitivity to enable you to fulfill your legal obligations and protect your brand.
The Thermo Scientific APEX 100 metal detector provides protection from many types of metal contaminants encountered in food production using the basic magnetic, electronics and software technology from the APEX 500. It offers only the most commonly required metal detection capabilities, making it an outstanding value for cost-sensitive applications.
- Communication option integrates Modbus protocol, offering complete remote monitoring and control
- Sensitivity matching the Thermo Scientific DSP3 and Metal Eliminator detectors
- Compact and robust mechanical design makes installation easy and provides for years of reliable operation
- Dual frequency for application flexibility
- Unique icon-driven interface with multilingual Help and Autocalibrate functions
- Sanitary blue hermetic epoxy aperture lining
- Dent- and shock-resistant ABS plastic control panel with solid state touch panel operation
- Tested to meet IP65/Nema 4/ATEX zone 22 environmental requirements High-quality straightlined stainless-steel 304 case