EUGENE, ORE.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Whether you are dairy-free committed or dairy-free curious, Alden’s new dairy-free recipe is one that everyone can love. Crafted to be creamy and melt-in-your-mouth amazing, Alden’s Organic Dairy Free serves up true-to-flavor taste and texture. Attendees of the Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco will be the first to try seven new 14oz. dairy-free flavors and two new dairy-free Sammies at Booth 6919 from January 19-21, 2020.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200114005673/en/
Alden’s Organic caramel frozen dessert with sweet organic caramel swirl, chocolate flakes and crunchy almonds. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Consumers are craving a dairy-free option that actually delivers an exceptional flavor filled experience,” says Joelle Simmons, SVP of Sales & Marketing at Alden’s Organic. “We saw an opportunity and worked through 29 variations to develop a more progressive, organic dairy-free recipe that upholds the high standards of our famous ice cream.” The unique recipe is a blend of brown rice, oat flour, coconut oil and pea protein that takes on the flavor profile of the organic ingredients inside.
The seven new dairy-free flavors (SRP: $5.49-$5.99) and two new dairy-free Sammies (SRP: $4.99-$5.49), that will be available in Sprouts, Natural Grocers, and National Co+Op Grocers in March 2020 are:
- Dairy Free Caramel Almond Crunch - Caramel frozen dessert with sweet organic caramel swirl, chocolate flakes and crunchy almonds
- Dairy Free Muddy Brownie - Rich chocolate frozen dessert packed with decadent brownie pieces
- Dairy Free Vanilla Bean - Creamy vanilla frozen dessert with flecks of organic vanilla bean
- Dairy Free Double Strawberry - Strawberry frozen dessert with a swirl of strawberry sorbet and chunks of organic strawberry
- Dairy Free Freckled Mint Chip - Mint frozen dessert freckled with Alden’s signature chocolate chips
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Chip - Dreamy peanut butter frozen dessert swirled with organic peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Dairy Free Cookie Crumble - Cookie frozen dessert blended with chocolate crème cookie crumbles
- Dairy Free Vanilla Bean Round Sammie - Bold vanilla bean frozen dessert scooped between two chocolate cookie wafers
- Dairy Free Caramel Drizzle Round Sammie - Caramel frozen dessert swirled with organic caramel ribbons, sandwiched between two vanilla wafers
From dairy ice cream to dairy-free dessert, Alden’s is committed to making their products irresistible for all. “We know our consumers rely on us for our commitment to organic and providing a delicious treat that will spark a good time,” says Simmons. “With the new dairy-free line, we’ve created even more options that deliver on those promises to serve both new and existing consumers.”
About Alden’s Organic
Alden’s Organic is America’s best-selling organic ice cream*. The brand was launched in 2004 in Eugene, Oregon where they still make every batch. Alden’s offers a full range of family and personal indulgence size ice cream, frozen novelties and dairy-free frozen desserts. Alden’s products are certified organic, non-GMO, and are available at over 10,000 natural, specialty and traditional stores across the U.S. The brand’s parent company, Oregon Ice Cream, is privately owned and has been making ice cream in Eugene, Oregon since 1938. For more information visit: https://www.aldensicecream.com.
*Source: SPINS Natural Channel, 52 Week Ending 11/3/19
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200114005673/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2020